Registration and payment for the symposium is done through the www.rstce.org portal. This requires creation of an account with a profile (if attendees do not already have one).
- $759.00 Regular Rate
(Expires Friday, February 24th at 12 PM EST)
- $859.00 On-Site Rate
- $319.00 per Full Day Workshop, 8 hours
- $179.00 per Half Day Workshop, 4 hours
Exhibit Hall Only:
- $99.00 ISS Expo Day, Wednesday Only
- Access to educational sessions
- Continental breakfast and breaks each day
- Thursday and Friday walk-about lunch (Exhibit Hall)
- Thursday welcome reception (Exhibit Hall)
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- Free Access to over 40 RSTCE online webinars and complimentary CEUs for one year after the ISS (click here for details). Please note, this does NOT include the RESNA Review Course, or the CERT/VAAT course.
Methods of Payment
VISA - MasterCard - Discover - American Express - Check
(All payments are to be made in US dollars)
Credit Card Payment:
Credit card payments are made through a secure online registration process:
- Log into the www.rstce.org portal.
- Complete the registration form on the portal and submit electronically.
- Registrants will be prompted for credit card information.
- A confirmation of payment will be sent via email.
- Registrants should print or save a copy of the payment form for their records.
Instructions for Payment by Check:
- Complete the online registration form and select the pay by check button to submit the registration electronically.
- Print out the registration form and mail a copy of the form along with the check.
- If the ISS does not receive payment (via check) by January 31, 2017, the full fee of $759.00 is required.
Make checks payable to:
University of Pittsburgh
Mail check payments to:
University of Pittsburgh, RST/CE
Attn.: Meghan Wander
6425 Penn Avenue, Suite 401
Pittsburgh, PA 15206
All cancellations must be made in writing either by post or email.
For cancellations sent before January 1, 2017, tuition will be refunded minus a $75.00 administrative fee; cancellations sent after January 1, but before January 31, 2017, tuition will be refunded minus a $125.00 administrative fee; No tuition will be refunded if sent after January 31, 2017.
Consent to Use Photographic Image
By attending the 33rd ISS, attendees give the University of Pittsburgh permission to use the attendee's image or voice in photographs, video recordings, electronic reproductions, social networking, and audio recordings both now and in the future.