Providers are looking for clinically sound, high performing products that are cost effective. The Vector by Avid is a clinically functional, high quality, durable and reliable alternative in the complex rehab market place. With continued reimbursement rate reductions throughout all insurance carriers, complex rehab is not immune to this pressure. Now more than ever, Complex Rehab Providers are looking for alternatives in this space and manufacturers must develop products that meet the needs of end users but can be delivered cost competitively. This doesn’t mean cutting corners, this means good design and great quality all at the right price. The Vector does it all! Combining 3” ground clearance, 14” drive wheels, 8” casters, independent suspension, in-line motors and a 27” turning radius the Vector performs like a champion over rough and un-even terrain, but is also nimble enough to maneuver in the tightest environments.
- Great stability with center of gravity tilt capability, via 6” of CG travel
- Pressure relief and redistribution via our power tilt (5° - 55°) and power recline systems (90° - 150°)
- Added positioning benefits and comfort with 5” of recline shear reduction.
- Advanced accessibility can be accomplished with the Vector’s optional 12” power seat lift
- Power, center mount, articulating foot platform
- Solutions for more advanced drive inputs accomplished with our R-NET multi-function controller and components
- Customized fitting is easy to achieve with our adjustable seating - 16”-22” W – 16”-20” D
- Enhanced efficiency, torque, range, and performance with the Vector’s in-line motors
- Top line performance characteristics
- Vector Weight Capacity 300 lbs.
- Max. Speed 5.25 mph
- Range 24mi.
- Turn Radius 27"
- Charger 5A off-board
- Climbing Gradient 7.5°
730 NE 19th Place
Cape Coral, FL 33909