Free Form Seating complex custom seating, simplified
- Free Form Seating provides a custom fitted backrest that will change with a person's postural needs.
- This adaptive system gives the fitter the ability to contour the shell to the exact needs of the user.
- As a person gains or loses weight, as they develop a need for more or less support and as young people grow, this custom seating solution will adapt.
- Free Form Seating is a true custom seating system that can be fitted and changed anywhere and at anytime.
Why it works:
- 3D mouldable for even pressure distribution and the ability to increase support anywhere on the shell
- Easily adjustable positioning to accommodate a kyphosis, scoliosis and other postural support needs
- Easily increase or decrease the size of the laterals by adding or removing clamps
- Angle, depth and height adjustable
- Breathable, washable cover
- Available in 3 pre-shaped sizes, custom configurations or full sheets for assembly into any shape
- Options include a universal headrest mounting bracket, extra covers and shell components
- Central Mount or Independent Mount quick release hardware
- Aluminum clamps and glass reinforced nylon joining balls provide an extremely strong shell that is engineered to have a small amount of flexibility to absorb vibrations and provide a dynamic feel while still being supportive
125 Knott Place
Salt Spring Island, BC, V8K2M4