Complimentary RSTCE CEUs
for ISS Attendees
Following the 33rd ISS, registered attendees will have open access to over 40 online/on-demand webinars with complimentary CEUs. RSTCE currently provides open access to all content on a variety of topics in the field of Assistive Technology however with a fee for those who wish to receive CEUs. For one-year after the 33rd ISS, attendees can view content and receive CEUs at no cost.
*After the one-year time period, complimentary CEU's will no longer be available to ISS attendees and a fee will once again be incurred by those wishing to obtain credits.*
How it Works
- Those interested can browse the webinar website at www.rstce.pitt.edu to view the library of lectures and click on the link to view the lecture as well as download the hand-out.
- Upon completion, register for the course in the www.rstce.org portal.
- Enter a coupon code at check-out. Coupon codes will be provided at the 33rd ISS.
- Complete the course evaluation and post-test.
- A CEU certificate will be generated and sent as an email attachment within a few days.
NOTE: Coupon codes are only valid if associated with a person and account who registered and paid to attend the 33rd ISS.